Spring and Fall Cleanups have been discontinued. The cleanups have been replaced with a voucher program. The voucher program is in partnership with Bavarian Waste Landfill in Walton, KY. Any vouchers received cannot be taken anywhere else.
Boone County Solid Waste offers online vouchers to Boone County residents. To obtain a voucher, CLICK HERE. Call 859-334-3151 with any questions or if you are unable to print a voucher.
Once printed, the voucher will expire at the end of the month that it is printed in.
Household waste vouchers are valid only at Bavarian Waste Landfill at 12764 McCoys Fork Road in Walton (about five minutes off the I-75 Exit 171).
Guidelines and restrictions do apply:
- Receive your voucher online or from Boone County Public Works (5645 Idlewild Road, Burlington). Call 859-334-3151 for a voucher pick-up.
- This voucher is good for disposing of debris, bulk items, and garbage not to exceed one (1) pickup truck or one (1) 8-foot trailer. The pile must be under 3-feet tall. Any expense over the cost of a truckload is the responsibility of the user.
- Bavarian Waste Landfill will NOT accept liquid waste, hazardous waste, or paint. Appliances, metal, and batteries can be brought to the Recycling Center (3275 Maplewood Drive, Burlington) for free.
- Mattresses and tires are not covered by this voucher, but can be disposed of at Bavarian Waste Landfill for an additional charge.
- Original vouchers ONLY. No photocopies will be accepted.
- You can receive one voucher per household per month.
- A printed voucher expires at the last day of the month that it is requested.