County Departments and staff are here to assist in any way we can! To contact a Department, please call (859) 334-2100 to be directed to the appropriate office. Residents may also utilize the number of services available to communicate with County officials including:
- Report issues via the citizen engagement tool by clicking here.
- Sign-up to receive the weekly County newsletter, Your Boone County, by clicking here
- Enroll in the CodeRed Emergency Notification System by clicking here.
- Register for Smart911 to assist Dispatchers in case of an emergency at your home by clicking here.
- Reserve Rooms at the Ferguson Center at the Boone County Historic Courthouse by clicking here.